Is MORTIFY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MORTIFY in various dictionaries:
- verb - practice self-denial of one's body and appetites
- verb - hold within limits and control
- verb - cause to feel shame
- verb - undergo necrosis
- To cause to experience shame, humiliation, or wounded pride; humiliate.
- To discipline (one’s body and physical appetites) by self-denial or self-inflicted privation.
- To practice ascetic discipline or self-denial of the body and its appetites.
- To undergo mortification; become gangrenous or necrosed.
There are 7 letters in MORTIFY: F I M O R T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MORTIFY
To search all scrabble anagrams of MORTIFY, to go: MORTIFY?
Rearrange the letters in MORTIFY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of MORTIFY
5 letters out of MORTIFY
4 letters out of MORTIFY
3 letters out of MORTIFY
2 letters out of MORTIFY
Contextual use of MORTIFY
What's nearby MORTIFY
Lookup in Wiki for MORTIFY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MORTIFY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MORTIFY"