Is MORBID valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MORBID in various dictionaries:
- adj - suggesting an unhealthy mental state
- adj - suggesting the horror of death and decay
- adj - caused by or altered by or manifesting disease or pathology
- Of, relating to, or caused by disease; pathological or diseased.
- Psychologically unhealthy or unwholesome: “He suffered much from a morbid acuteness of the senses” (Edgar Allan Poe).
- Characterized by preoccupation with unwholesome thoughts or feelings: read the account of the murder with a morbid interest.
- Gruesome; grisly.
There are 6 letters in MORBID: B D I M O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MORBID
To search all scrabble anagrams of MORBID, to go: MORBID?
Rearrange the letters in MORBID and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MORBID
What's nearby MORBID
Lookup in Wiki for MORBID
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MORBID, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MORBID"