Is MONOTYPE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MONOTYPE in various dictionaries:
- noun - (biology) a taxonomic group with a single member (a single species or genus)
- noun - a typesetting machine operated from a keyboard that sets separate characters
- The sole member of its group, such as a single species that constitutes a genus.
- A unique print made by pressing paper against a painted or inked surface.
- noun - the only representative of its group
There are 8 letters in MONOTYPE: E M N O O P T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MONOTYPE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MONOTYPE, to go: MONOTYPE?
Rearrange the letters in MONOTYPE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of MONOTYPE
7 letters out of MONOTYPE
6 letters out of MONOTYPE
5 letters out of MONOTYPE
4 letters out of MONOTYPE
3 letters out of MONOTYPE
2 letters out of MONOTYPE
Contextual use of MONOTYPE
What's nearby MONOTYPE
Lookup in Wiki for MONOTYPE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MONOTYPE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MONOTYPE"