Is MONOPOLY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MONOPOLY in various dictionaries:
- noun - (economics) a market in which there are many buyers but only one seller
- noun - exclusive control or possession of something
- noun - a board game in which players try to gain a monopoly on real estate as pieces advance around the board according to the throw of a die
- Exclusive control by one group of the means of producing or selling a commodity or service.
- A right granted by a government giving exclusive control over a specified commercial activity to a single party.
- A company or group having exclusive control over a commercial activity.
- A commodity or service so controlled.
- Exclusive possession or control: arrogantly claims to have a monopoly on the truth.
- Something that is exclusively possessed or controlled: showed that scientific achievement is not a male monopoly.
- noun - exclusive control of a commodity or service in a particular market
There are 8 letters in MONOPOLY: L M N O O O P Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of MONOPOLY, to go: MONOPOLY?
Rearrange the letters in MONOPOLY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MONOPOLY
What's nearby MONOPOLY
Lookup in Wiki for MONOPOLY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MONOPOLY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MONOPOLY"