Is MONKEY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MONKEY in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various long-tailed primates (excluding the prosimians)
- noun - one who is playfully mischievous
- verb - play around with or alter or falsify, usually secretively or dishonestly
- verb - do random, unplanned work or activities or spend time idly
- Any of various long-tailed, mediumsized members of the order Primates, including the macaques, baboons, guenons, capuchins, marmosets, and tamarins and excluding the anthropoid apes and the prosimians.
- One that behaves in a way suggestive of a monkey, as a mischievous child or a mimic.
- The iron block of a pile driver.
- A person who is mocked, duped, or made to appear a fool: They made a monkey out of him.
- Drug addiction: have a monkey on one’s back.
- To play, fiddle, trifle, or tamper with something.
- To imitate or mimic; ape.
- verb - to imitate closely
There are 6 letters in MONKEY: E K M N O Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MONKEY
To search all scrabble anagrams of MONKEY, to go: MONKEY?
Rearrange the letters in MONKEY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MONKEY
What's nearby MONKEY
Lookup in Wiki for MONKEY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MONKEY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MONKEY"