Is MONASTIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MONASTIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - a male religious living in a cloister and devoting himself to contemplation and prayer and work
- adj - of communal life sequestered from the world under religious vows
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a monastery.
- Secluded and contemplative.
- Strictly disciplined or regimented.
- Self-abnegating; austere.
- noun - a man who is a member of a secluded religious order
There are 8 letters in MONASTIC: A C I M N O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MONASTIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of MONASTIC, to go: MONASTIC?
Rearrange the letters in MONASTIC and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of MONASTIC
7 letters out of MONASTIC
6 letters out of MONASTIC
5 letters out of MONASTIC
4 letters out of MONASTIC
3 letters out of MONASTIC
2 letters out of MONASTIC
Contextual use of MONASTIC
What's nearby MONASTIC
Lookup in Wiki for MONASTIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MONASTIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MONASTIC"