Is MODULE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MODULE in various dictionaries:
- noun - one of the inherent cognitive or perceptual powers of the mind
- noun - detachable compartment of a spacecraft
- noun - computer circuit consisting of an assembly of electronic components (as of computer hardware)
- noun - a self-contained component (unit or item) that is used in combination with other components
- A standard or unit of measurement.
- A standardized, often interchangeable component of a system or construction that is designed for easy assembly or flexible use: a sofa consisting of two end modules.
- A self-contained assembly of electronic components and circuitry, such as a stage in a computer, that is installed as a unit.
- A portion of a program that carries out a specific function and may be used alone or combined with other modules of the same program.
- A self-contained unit of a spacecraft that performs a specific task or class of tasks in support of the major function of the craft.
- A unit of education or instruction with a relatively high teacher-to-student ratio, in which a single topic or a small section of a broad topic is studied for a given period of time.
- noun - a standard of measurement
There are 6 letters in MODULE: D E L M O U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MODULE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MODULE, to go: MODULE?
Rearrange the letters in MODULE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of MODULE
5 letters out of MODULE
4 letters out of MODULE
3 letters out of MODULE
2 letters out of MODULE
Contextual use of MODULE
What's nearby MODULE
Lookup in Wiki for MODULE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MODULE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MODULE"