Is MODIFY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MODIFY in various dictionaries:
- verb - make less severe or harsh or extreme
- verb - add a modifier to a constituent
- verb - cause to change
- To change in form or character; alter.
- To make less extreme, severe, or strong: refused to modify her stand on the issue.
- To qualify or limit the meaning of.
- To change (a vowel) by umlaut.
- verb - to change in form or character
There are 6 letters in MODIFY: D F I M O Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of MODIFY, to go: MODIFY?
Rearrange the letters in MODIFY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MODIFY
What's nearby MODIFY
Lookup in Wiki for MODIFY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MODIFY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MODIFY"