Is MODERATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MODERATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who takes a position in the political center
- verb - preside over
- verb - make less fast or intense
- verb - lessen the intensity of
- verb - make less severe or harsh
- verb - make less strong or intense
- verb - restrain
- adj - being within reasonable or average limits
- adj - not extreme
- adj - marked by avoidance of extravagance or extremes
- Being within reasonable limits; not excessive or extreme: a moderate price.
- Not violent or subject to extremes; mild or calm; temperate: a moderate climate.
- Of medium or average quantity or extent.
- Of limited or average quality; mediocre.
- One who holds or champions moderate views or opinions, especially in politics or religion.
- To lessen the violence, severity, or extremeness of.
- To preside over: She was chosen to moderate the convention.
- To become less violent, severe, or extreme; abate.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to make less extreme or intense”: moderated the severity of the rebuke; qualified her criticism; admiration tempered with fear.
- verb - to make less extreme
There are 8 letters in MODERATE: A D E E M O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MODERATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MODERATE, to go: MODERATE?
Rearrange the letters in MODERATE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of MODERATE
7 letters out of MODERATE
6 letters out of MODERATE
5 letters out of MODERATE
4 letters out of MODERATE
3 letters out of MODERATE
2 letters out of MODERATE
Contextual use of MODERATE
What's nearby MODERATE
Lookup in Wiki for MODERATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MODERATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MODERATE"