Is MIXED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MIXED in various dictionaries:
- verb - mix together different elements
- verb - open (a place) to members of all races and ethnic groups
- verb - combine (electronic signals)
- verb - add as an additional element or part
- verb - to bring or combine together or with something else
- verb - mix so as to make a random order or arrangement
- adj - consisting of a haphazard assortment of different kinds
- adj - involving or composed of different races
- Blended together into one unit or mass; intermingled.
- See Synonyms at miscellaneous.
- Made up of people of different sex, race, or social class.
- Descended from two or more races or breeds.
- adv - to put together into one mass [v MIXED or MIXT, MIXING, MIXES] : MIXABLE, MIXIBLE [adj], MIXEDLY
There are 5 letters in MIXED: D E I M X
To search all scrabble anagrams of MIXED, to go: MIXED?
Rearrange the letters in MIXED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MIXED
What's nearby MIXED
Lookup in Wiki for MIXED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MIXED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MIXED"