Is MISERABLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MISERABLE in various dictionaries:
- adj - very unhappy
- adj - deserving or inciting pity
- adj - of the most contemptible kind
- adj - of very poor quality or condition
- adj - characterized by physical misery
- adj - contemptibly small in amount
- Very uncomfortable or unhappy; wretched.
- Causing or accompanied by great discomfort or distress: a miserable climate.
- Mean or shameful; contemptible: a miserable trick.
- Wretchedly inadequate: lived in a miserable shack; fed the prisoners miserable rations.
- Of poor quality; inferior: miserable handicraft.
There are 9 letters in MISERABLE: A B E E I L M R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MISERABLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MISERABLE, to go: MISERABLE?
Rearrange the letters in MISERABLE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of MISERABLE
8 letters out of MISERABLE
7 letters out of MISERABLE
6 letters out of MISERABLE
5 letters out of MISERABLE
4 letters out of MISERABLE
3 letters out of MISERABLE
2 letters out of MISERABLE
Contextual use of MISERABLE
What's nearby MISERABLE
Lookup in Wiki for MISERABLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MISERABLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MISERABLE"