Is MIRROR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MIRROR in various dictionaries:
- noun - polished surface that forms images by reflecting light
- noun - a faithful depiction or reflection
- verb - reflect as if in a mirror
- verb - reflect or resemble
- A surface capable of reflecting sufficient undiffused light to form a virtual image of an object placed in front of it.
- Something that faithfully reflects or gives a true picture of something else.
- Something worthy of imitation.
- verb - to reflect an image of
There are 6 letters in MIRROR: I M O R R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MIRROR
To search all scrabble anagrams of MIRROR, to go: MIRROR?
Rearrange the letters in MIRROR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MIRROR
What's nearby MIRROR
Lookup in Wiki for MIRROR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MIRROR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MIRROR"