Is MINUSCULE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MINUSCULE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the characters that were once kept in bottom half of a compositor's type case
- noun - a small cursive script developed from uncial between the 7th and 9th centuries and used in medieval manuscripts
- adj - of or relating to a small cursive script developed from uncial
- adj - lowercase
- adj - very small
- Very small; tiny.
- Of, relating to, or written in miniscule.
- A small, cursive script developed from uncial between the seventh and ninth centuries and used in medieval manuscripts.
- A letter written in minuscule.
- A lowercase letter.
There are 9 letters in MINUSCULE: C E I L M N S U U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MINUSCULE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MINUSCULE, to go: MINUSCULE?
Rearrange the letters in MINUSCULE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of MINUSCULE
7 letters out of MINUSCULE
6 letters out of MINUSCULE
5 letters out of MINUSCULE
4 letters out of MINUSCULE
3 letters out of MINUSCULE
2 letters out of MINUSCULE
Contextual use of MINUSCULE
What's nearby MINUSCULE
Lookup in Wiki for MINUSCULE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MINUSCULE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MINUSCULE"