Is MINING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MINING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of extracting ores or coal etc from the earth
- noun - laying explosive mines in concealed places to destroy enemy personnel and equipment
- verb - get from the earth by excavation
- verb - lay mines
- The process or business of extracting ore or minerals from the ground.
- The process of laying explosive mines.
- noun - the process or business of working mines (excavations in the earth)
There are 6 letters in MINING: G I I M N N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MINING
To search all scrabble anagrams of MINING, to go: MINING?
Rearrange the letters in MINING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MINING
What's nearby MINING
Lookup in Wiki for MINING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MINING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MINING"