Is MINIMUM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MINIMUM in various dictionaries:
- noun - the smallest possible quantity
- noun - the point on a curve where the tangent changes from negative on the left to positive on the right
- adj - the least possible
- The least possible quantity or degree.
- The lowest degree or amount reached or recorded; the lower limit of variation.
- A lower limit permitted by law or other authority.
- A sum of money set by a nightclub or restaurant as the least amount each patron must spend on food and drink.
- The smallest number in a finite set of numbers.
- Of, consisting of, or representing the lowest possible amount or degree permissible or attainable.
- noun - the least possible amount, quantity, or degree
There are 7 letters in MINIMUM: I I M M M N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MINIMUM
To search all scrabble anagrams of MINIMUM, to go: MINIMUM?
Rearrange the letters in MINIMUM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MINIMUM
What's nearby MINIMUM
Lookup in Wiki for MINIMUM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MINIMUM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MINIMUM"