Is MINIMIZE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MINIMIZE in various dictionaries:
- verb - make small or insignificant
- verb - represent as less significant or important
- verb - cause to seem less serious
- To reduce to the smallest possible amount, extent, size, or degree.
- To reduce.
- To represent as having the least degree of importance, value, or size: minimized the magnitude of the crisis.
- verb - to make as small as possible
There are 8 letters in MINIMIZE: E I I I M M N Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MINIMIZE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MINIMIZE, to go: MINIMIZE?
Rearrange the letters in MINIMIZE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MINIMIZE
What's nearby MINIMIZE
Lookup in Wiki for MINIMIZE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MINIMIZE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MINIMIZE"