Is MINIATURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MINIATURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - painting or drawing included in a book (especially in illuminated medieval manuscripts)
- noun - a copy that reproduces a person or thing in greatly reduced size
- adj - being on a very small scale
- A copy or model that represents or reproduces something in a greatly reduced size.
- Something small of its class.
- A small painting executed with great detail, often on a surface such as ivory or vellum.
- A small portrait, picture, or decorative letter on an illuminated manuscript.
- Being on a small or greatly reduced scale.
There are 9 letters in MINIATURE: A E I I M N R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MINIATURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MINIATURE, to go: MINIATURE?
Rearrange the letters in MINIATURE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of MINIATURE
8 letters out of MINIATURE
7 letters out of MINIATURE
6 letters out of MINIATURE
5 letters out of MINIATURE
4 letters out of MINIATURE
3 letters out of MINIATURE
2 letters out of MINIATURE
Contextual use of MINIATURE
What's nearby MINIATURE
Lookup in Wiki for MINIATURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MINIATURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MINIATURE"