Is MIMESIS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MIMESIS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the imitative representation of nature and human behavior in art and literature
- noun - any disease that shows symptoms characteristic of another disease
- noun - the representation of another person's words in a speech
- The imitation or representation of aspects of the sensible world, especially human actions, in literature and art.
- The appearance, often caused by hysteria, of symptoms of a disease not actually present.
- noun - an instance of mimicking
There are 7 letters in MIMESIS: E I I M M S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MIMESIS
To search all scrabble anagrams of MIMESIS, to go: MIMESIS?
Rearrange the letters in MIMESIS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MIMESIS
What's nearby MIMESIS
Lookup in Wiki for MIMESIS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MIMESIS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MIMESIS"