Is MILLS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MILLS in various dictionaries:
- noun - United States architect who was the presidentially appointed architect of Washington D.C. (1781-1855)
- noun - a plant consisting of one or more buildings with facilities for manufacturing
- noun - Scottish philosopher who expounded Bentham's utilitarianism
- noun - English philosopher and economist remembered for his interpretations of empiricism and utilitarianism (1806-1873)
- noun - machinery that processes materials by grinding or crushing
- noun - the act of grinding to a powder or dust
- verb - move about in a confused manner
- verb - grind with a mill
- verb - produce a ridge around the edge of
- verb - roll out (metal) with a rolling machine
- adj - to grind by mechanical means [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MILLABLE
There are 5 letters in MILLS: I L L M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MILLS
To search all scrabble anagrams of MILLS, to go: MILLS?
Rearrange the letters in MILLS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MILLS
What's nearby MILLS
Lookup in Wiki for MILLS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MILLS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MILLS"