Is MILLING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MILLING in various dictionaries:
- noun - corrugated edge of a coin
- verb - move about in a confused manner
- verb - grind with a mill
- verb - produce a ridge around the edge of
- verb - roll out (metal) with a rolling machine
- The act or process of grinding, especially grinding grain into flour or meal.
- The operation of cutting, shaping, finishing, or working products manufactured in a mill.
- The ridges cut on the edges of coins.
- noun - a corrugated edge on a coin
There are 7 letters in MILLING: G I I L L M N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MILLING
To search all scrabble anagrams of MILLING, to go: MILLING?
Rearrange the letters in MILLING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MILLING
What's nearby MILLING
Lookup in Wiki for MILLING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MILLING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MILLING"