Is MILLER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MILLER in various dictionaries:
- noun - United States bandleader of a popular big band (1909-1944)
- noun - United States novelist whose novels were originally banned as pornographic (1891-1980)
- noun - United States playwright (1915-2005)
- noun - someone who works in a mill (especially a grain mill)
- noun - machine tool in which metal that is secured to a carriage is fed against rotating cutters that shape it
- noun - any of various moths that have powdery wings
- One who works in, operates, or owns a mill, especially a grain mill.
- A milling machine.
- Any of various moths whose wings and bodies have a powdery appearance.
- adj - to grind by mechanical means [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MILLABLE
There are 6 letters in MILLER: E I L L M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MILLER
To search all scrabble anagrams of MILLER, to go: MILLER?
Rearrange the letters in MILLER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MILLER
What's nearby MILLER
Lookup in Wiki for MILLER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MILLER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MILLER"