Is MILLENARY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MILLENARY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the 1000th anniversary (or the celebration of it)
- noun - a span of 1000 years
- noun - a sum or aggregate of one thousand (especially one thousand years)
- adj - of or relating to the doctrine of the millennium
- adj - relating to or consisting of 1000
- Of or relating to a thousand, especially to a thousand years; millenarian.
- Of or relating to the doctrine of the millennium; millenarian.
- Of or relating to millenarians.
- A sum or total of one thousand, especially a thousand years.
- A millenarian.
There are 9 letters in MILLENARY: A E I L L M N R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MILLENARY
To search all scrabble anagrams of MILLENARY, to go: MILLENARY?
Rearrange the letters in MILLENARY and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of MILLENARY
8 letters out of MILLENARY
7 letters out of MILLENARY
6 letters out of MILLENARY
5 letters out of MILLENARY
4 letters out of MILLENARY
3 letters out of MILLENARY
2 letters out of MILLENARY
Contextual use of MILLENARY
What's nearby MILLENARY
Lookup in Wiki for MILLENARY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MILLENARY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MILLENARY"