Is MILITARY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MILITARY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the military forces of a nation
- adj - of or relating to the study of the principles of warfare
- adj - characteristic of or associated with soldiers or the military
- adj - associated with or performed by members of the armed services as contrasted with civilians
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of members of the armed forces: a military bearing; military attire.
- Performed or supported by the armed forces: military service.
- Of or relating to war: military operations.
- Of or relating to land forces.
- Armed forces: a country ruled by the military.
- Members, especially officers, of an armed force.
- noun - armed forces
There are 8 letters in MILITARY: A I I L M R T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MILITARY
To search all scrabble anagrams of MILITARY, to go: MILITARY?
Rearrange the letters in MILITARY and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of MILITARY
7 letters out of MILITARY
6 letters out of MILITARY
5 letters out of MILITARY
4 letters out of MILITARY
3 letters out of MILITARY
2 letters out of MILITARY
Contextual use of MILITARY
What's nearby MILITARY
Lookup in Wiki for MILITARY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MILITARY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MILITARY"