Is MIDWIFE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MIDWIFE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a woman skilled in aiding the delivery of babies
- A person, usually a woman, who is trained to assist women in childbirth.
- One who assists in or takes a part in bringing about a result: “In the Renaissance, artists and writers start to serve as midwives of fame” (Carlin Romano).
- To assist in the birth of (a baby).
- To assist in bringing forth or about: “Washington’s efforts to midwife a Mideast settlement” (Newsweek).
- verb - to assist a woman in childbirth
There are 7 letters in MIDWIFE: D E F I I M W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MIDWIFE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MIDWIFE, to go: MIDWIFE?
Rearrange the letters in MIDWIFE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MIDWIFE
What's nearby MIDWIFE
Lookup in Wiki for MIDWIFE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MIDWIFE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MIDWIFE"