Is MICROSCOPIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MICROSCOPIC in various dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or used in microscopy
- adj - visible under a microscope
- adj - extremely precise with great attention to details
- adj - so small as to be invisible without a microscope
- Too small to be seen by the unaided eye but large enough to be studied under a microscope.
- Of, relating to, or concerned with a microscope.
- Exceedingly small; minute: “The activities of men... were reduced to a microscopic scale” (John Hersey).
- Characterized by or done with extreme attention to detail: a microscopic investigation.
There are 11 letters in MICROSCOPIC: C C C I I M O O P R S
To search all scrabble anagrams of MICROSCOPIC, to go: MICROSCOPIC?
Rearrange the letters in MICROSCOPIC and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of MICROSCOPIC
8 letters out of MICROSCOPIC
7 letters out of MICROSCOPIC
6 letters out of MICROSCOPIC
5 letters out of MICROSCOPIC
4 letters out of MICROSCOPIC
3 letters out of MICROSCOPIC
2 letters out of MICROSCOPIC
Contextual use of MICROSCOPIC
What's nearby MICROSCOPIC
Lookup in Wiki for MICROSCOPIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MICROSCOPIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MICROSCOPIC"