Is MICELLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MICELLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an electrically charged particle built up from polymeric molecules or ions and occurring in certain colloidal electrolytic solutions like soaps and detergents
- A submicroscopic aggregation of molecules, as a droplet in a colloidal system.
- An organic particle of colloidal size found in coal.
- A coherent strand or structure in natural or synthetic fibers.
- A submicroscopic structural unit of protoplasm, composed of a cluster of molecules.
- adj - a coherent strand or structure in a fiber [n -S] : MICELLAR
There are 7 letters in MICELLE: C E E I L L M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MICELLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MICELLE, to go: MICELLE?
Rearrange the letters in MICELLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MICELLE
What's nearby MICELLE
Lookup in Wiki for MICELLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MICELLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MICELLE"