Is METROPOLIS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of METROPOLIS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a large and densely populated urban area
- noun - people living in a large densely populated municipality
- A major city, especially the chief city of a country or region: Chicago, the metropolis of the Midwest.
- A city or an urban area regarded as the center of a specific activity: a great cultural metropolis.
- The chief see of a metropolitan bishop.
- The mother city or country of an overseas colony, especially in ancient Greece.
There are 10 letters in METROPOLIS: E I L M O O P R S T
To search all scrabble anagrams of METROPOLIS, to go: METROPOLIS?
Rearrange the letters in METROPOLIS and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of METROPOLIS
9 letters out of METROPOLIS
8 letters out of METROPOLIS
7 letters out of METROPOLIS
6 letters out of METROPOLIS
5 letters out of METROPOLIS
4 letters out of METROPOLIS
3 letters out of METROPOLIS
2 letters out of METROPOLIS
Contextual use of METROPOLIS
What's nearby METROPOLIS
Lookup in Wiki for METROPOLIS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of METROPOLIS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: METROPOLIS"