Is METEORIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of METEORIC in various dictionaries:
- adj - of or pertaining to atmospheric phenomena, especially weather and weather conditions
- adj - pertaining to or consisting of meteors or meteoroids
- adj - like a meteor in speed or brilliance or transience
- Of, relating to, or formed by a meteoroid.
- Of or relating to the earth’s atmosphere.
- Similar to a meteor in speed, brilliance, or brevity: a meteoric rise to fame.
- adj - a small celestial body that enters the earth's atmosphere [n -S] : METEORIC
There are 8 letters in METEORIC: C E E I M O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to METEORIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of METEORIC, to go: METEORIC?
Rearrange the letters in METEORIC and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of METEORIC
7 letters out of METEORIC
6 letters out of METEORIC
5 letters out of METEORIC
4 letters out of METEORIC
3 letters out of METEORIC
2 letters out of METEORIC
Contextual use of METEORIC
What's nearby METEORIC
Lookup in Wiki for METEORIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of METEORIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: METEORIC"