Is MERGER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MERGER in various dictionaries:
- noun - the combination of two or more commercial companies
- noun - an occurrence that involves the production of a union
- The act or an instance of merging; union.
- The union of two or more commercial interests or corporations.
- The absorption of a lesser estate, liability, right, action, or offense into a greater one.
- noun - the union of two or more businesses into a single enterprise
There are 6 letters in MERGER: E E G M R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MERGER
To search all scrabble anagrams of MERGER, to go: MERGER?
Rearrange the letters in MERGER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MERGER
What's nearby MERGER
Lookup in Wiki for MERGER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MERGER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MERGER"