Is MEMORY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MEMORY in various dictionaries:
- noun - something that is remembered
- noun - the cognitive processes whereby past experience is remembered
- noun - the power of retaining and recalling past experience
- noun - an electronic memory device
- noun - the area of cognitive psychology that studies memory processes
- The mental faculty of retaining and recalling past experience.
- The act or an instance of remembering; recollection: spent the afternoon lost in memory.
- All that a person can remember: It hasn’t happened in my memory.
- Something remembered: pleasant childhood memories.
- The fact of being remembered; remembrance: dedicated to their grandparents’ memory.
- The period of time covered by the remembrance or recollection of a person or group of persons: within the memory of humankind.
- Persistent modification of behavior resulting from an animal’s experience.
- Computer Science.
- A unit of a computer that preserves data for retrieval.
- Capacity for storing information: two million bytes of memory.
- The set of past events affecting a given event in a stochastic process.
- These nouns denote the act or an instance of remembering, or something remembered.
- noun - the mental faculty of retaining and recalling past experience
There are 6 letters in MEMORY: E M M O R Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of MEMORY, to go: MEMORY?
Rearrange the letters in MEMORY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MEMORY
What's nearby MEMORY
Lookup in Wiki for MEMORY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MEMORY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MEMORY"