Is MELTDOWN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MELTDOWN in various dictionaries:
- noun - severe overheating of the core of a nuclear reactor resulting in the core melting and radiation escaping
- noun - a disaster comparable to a nuclear meltdown
- Severe overheating of a nuclear reactor core, resulting in melting of the core and escape of radiation.
- A situation likened to the melting of a nuclear reactor core: “After several corporate meltdowns, only two reporters remain in [the] bureau” (David Fitzpatrick).
- noun - the melting of the core of a nuclear reactor
There are 8 letters in MELTDOWN: D E L M N O T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MELTDOWN
To search all scrabble anagrams of MELTDOWN, to go: MELTDOWN?
Rearrange the letters in MELTDOWN and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of MELTDOWN
7 letters out of MELTDOWN
6 letters out of MELTDOWN
5 letters out of MELTDOWN
4 letters out of MELTDOWN
3 letters out of MELTDOWN
2 letters out of MELTDOWN
Contextual use of MELTDOWN
What's nearby MELTDOWN
Lookup in Wiki for MELTDOWN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MELTDOWN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MELTDOWN"