Is MEDULLA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MEDULLA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a white fatty substance that forms a medullary sheath around the axis cylinder of some nerve fibers
- noun - lower or hindmost part of the brain
- noun - the inner part of an organ or structure in plant or animal
- The inner core of certain organs or body structures, such as the marrow of bone.
- The medulla oblongata.
- See myelin.
- The pith in the stems or roots of certain plants.
- The central portion of a thallus in certain lichens and red or brown algae.
- adj - the central tissue in the stems of certain plants [n -LAS or -LAE] : MEDULLAR
There are 7 letters in MEDULLA: A D E L L M U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MEDULLA
To search all scrabble anagrams of MEDULLA, to go: MEDULLA?
Rearrange the letters in MEDULLA and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of MEDULLA
6 letters out of MEDULLA
5 letters out of MEDULLA
4 letters out of MEDULLA
3 letters out of MEDULLA
2 letters out of MEDULLA
Contextual use of MEDULLA
What's nearby MEDULLA
Lookup in Wiki for MEDULLA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MEDULLA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MEDULLA"