Is MEDIUM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MEDIUM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a means or instrumentality for storing or communicating information
- noun - the surrounding environment
- noun - an intervening substance through which signals can travel as a means for communication
- noun - (bacteriology) a nutrient substance (solid or liquid) that is used to cultivate micro-organisms
- noun - a liquid with which pigment is mixed by a painter
- noun - (biology) a substance in which specimens are preserved or displayed
- noun - an intervening substance through which something is achieved
- noun - a state that is intermediate between extremes
- noun - someone who serves as an intermediary between the living and the dead
- noun - (usually plural) transmissions that are disseminated widely to the public
- noun - an occupation for which you are especially well suited
- adj - around the middle of a scale of evaluation
- adj - (meat) cooked until there is just a little pink meat inside
- Something, such as an intermediate course of action, that occupies a position or represents a condition midway between extremes.
- An intervening substance through which something else is transmitted or carried on.
- An agency by which something is accomplished, conveyed, or transferred: The train was the usual medium of transportation in those days.
- The group of journalists and others who constitute the communications industry and profession.
- A surrounding environment in which something functions and thrives.
- The substance in which a specific organism lives and thrives.
- A culture medium.
- A specific kind of artistic technique or means of expression as determined by the materials used or the creative methods involved: the medium of lithography.
- The materials used in a specific artistic technique: oils as a medium.
- A solvent with which paint is thinned to the proper consistency.
- A filtering substance, such as filter paper.
- noun - a surrounding environment in which something functions and thrives
There are 6 letters in MEDIUM: D E I M M U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MEDIUM
To search all scrabble anagrams of MEDIUM, to go: MEDIUM?
Rearrange the letters in MEDIUM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MEDIUM
What's nearby MEDIUM
Lookup in Wiki for MEDIUM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MEDIUM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MEDIUM"