Is MEDICINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MEDICINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the branches of medical science that deal with nonsurgical techniques
- noun - (medicine) something that treats or prevents or alleviates the symptoms of disease
- noun - the learned profession that is mastered by graduate training in a medical school and that is devoted to preventing or alleviating or curing diseases and injuries
- noun - punishment for one's actions
- verb - treat medicinally, treat with medicine
- The science of diagnosing, treating, or preventing disease and other damage to the body or mind.
- The branch of this science encompassing treatment by drugs, diet, exercise, and other nonsurgical means.
- The practice of medicine.
- An agent, such as a drug, used to treat disease or injury.
- Something, such as corrective discipline or punishment, that is unpleasant but necessary or unavoidable.
- Shamanistic practices or beliefs, especially among Native Americans.
- Often used to modify another noun: a medicine cabinet; medicine bottles.
- verb - to administer medicine (a substance used in the treatment of disease) to
There are 8 letters in MEDICINE: C D E E I I M N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MEDICINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MEDICINE, to go: MEDICINE?
Rearrange the letters in MEDICINE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of MEDICINE
7 letters out of MEDICINE
6 letters out of MEDICINE
5 letters out of MEDICINE
4 letters out of MEDICINE
3 letters out of MEDICINE
2 letters out of MEDICINE
Contextual use of MEDICINE
What's nearby MEDICINE
Lookup in Wiki for MEDICINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MEDICINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MEDICINE"