Is MEDALLION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MEDALLION in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various large ancient Greek coins
- noun - a circular helping of food (especially a boneless cut of meat)
- noun - an emblem indicating that a taxicab is registered
- noun - an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- A large medal.
- An emblem of registration for a taxicab.
- Any of various large ancient Greek coins.
- An oval or circular design used as decoration.
- A painting or an engraving set in an oval or circular frame.
- A circular portion of food, especially a boneless cut of meat: medallions of veal.
There are 9 letters in MEDALLION: A D E I L L M N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MEDALLION
To search all scrabble anagrams of MEDALLION, to go: MEDALLION?
Rearrange the letters in MEDALLION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of MEDALLION
8 letters out of MEDALLION
7 letters out of MEDALLION
6 letters out of MEDALLION
5 letters out of MEDALLION
4 letters out of MEDALLION
3 letters out of MEDALLION
2 letters out of MEDALLION
Contextual use of MEDALLION
What's nearby MEDALLION
Lookup in Wiki for MEDALLION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MEDALLION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MEDALLION"