Is MEASLES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MEASLES in various dictionaries:
- noun - an acute and highly contagious viral disease marked by distinct red spots followed by a rash
- An acute, contagious viral disease, usually occurring in childhood and characterized by eruption of red spots on the skin, fever, and catarrhal symptoms.
- Black measles.
- Any of several other diseases, especially German measles, that cause similar but milder symptoms.
- A disease of cattle and swine caused by tapeworm larvae.
- A plant disease, usually caused by fungi, that produces minute spots on leaves and stems.
- adj - a tapeworm larva [n -S] : MEASLED
There are 7 letters in MEASLES: A E E L M S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MEASLES
To search all scrabble anagrams of MEASLES, to go: MEASLES?
Rearrange the letters in MEASLES and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of MEASLES
6 letters out of MEASLES
5 letters out of MEASLES
4 letters out of MEASLES
3 letters out of MEASLES
2 letters out of MEASLES
Contextual use of MEASLES
What's nearby MEASLES
Lookup in Wiki for MEASLES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MEASLES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MEASLES"