Is MASSAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MASSAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - kneading and rubbing parts of the body to increase circulation and promote relaxation
- verb - manually manipulate (someone's body), usually for medicinal or relaxation purposes
- verb - give a massage to
- To give a massage to.
- To treat by means of a massage.
- To coddle or cajole.
- To manipulate (data, for example): Pollsters massaged the numbers to favor their candidate.
- verb - to manipulate parts of the body for remedial or hygienic purposes
There are 7 letters in MASSAGE: A A E G M S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MASSAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MASSAGE, to go: MASSAGE?
Rearrange the letters in MASSAGE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of MASSAGE
6 letters out of MASSAGE
5 letters out of MASSAGE
4 letters out of MASSAGE
3 letters out of MASSAGE
2 letters out of MASSAGE
Contextual use of MASSAGE
What's nearby MASSAGE
Lookup in Wiki for MASSAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MASSAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MASSAGE"