Is MASSACRE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MASSACRE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the savage and excessive killing of many people
- verb - kill a large number of people indiscriminately
- The act or an instance of killing a large number of human beings indiscriminately and cruelly.
- The slaughter of a large number of animals.
- A severe defeat, as in a sports event.
- To kill indiscriminately and wantonly; slaughter.
- To defeat decisively.
- verb - to kill indiscriminately
There are 8 letters in MASSACRE: A A C E M R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MASSACRE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MASSACRE, to go: MASSACRE?
Rearrange the letters in MASSACRE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of MASSACRE
7 letters out of MASSACRE
6 letters out of MASSACRE
5 letters out of MASSACRE
4 letters out of MASSACRE
3 letters out of MASSACRE
2 letters out of MASSACRE
Contextual use of MASSACRE
What's nearby MASSACRE
Lookup in Wiki for MASSACRE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MASSACRE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MASSACRE"