Is MASCULINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MASCULINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a gender that refers chiefly (but not exclusively) to males or to objects classified as male
- adj - of grammatical gender
- adj - associated with men and not with women
- adj - (music or poetry) ending on an accented beat or syllable
- Of or relating to men or boys; male.
- Relating or belonging to the gender of words or grammatical forms that refer chiefly to males or to things classified as male.
- Ending on an accented beat: a masculine cadence.
- The masculine gender.
- A word or word form of the masculine gender.
- A male person.
There are 9 letters in MASCULINE: A C E I L M N S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MASCULINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MASCULINE, to go: MASCULINE?
Rearrange the letters in MASCULINE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of MASCULINE
8 letters out of MASCULINE
7 letters out of MASCULINE
6 letters out of MASCULINE
5 letters out of MASCULINE
4 letters out of MASCULINE
3 letters out of MASCULINE
2 letters out of MASCULINE
Contextual use of MASCULINE
What's nearby MASCULINE
Lookup in Wiki for MASCULINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MASCULINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MASCULINE"