Is MARTYR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MARTYR in various dictionaries:
- noun - one who suffers for the sake of principle
- noun - one who voluntarily suffers death as the penalty for refusing to renounce their religion
- verb - kill as a martyr
- verb - torture and torment like a martyr
- One who chooses to suffer death rather than renounce religious principles.
- One who makes great sacrifices or suffers much in order to further a belief, cause, or principle.
- One who endures great suffering: a martyr to arthritis.
- One who makes a great show of suffering in order to arouse sympathy.
- To make a martyr of, especially to put to death for devotion to religious beliefs.
- To inflict great pain on; torment.
- verb - to put to death for adhering to a belief
There are 6 letters in MARTYR: A M R R T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MARTYR
To search all scrabble anagrams of MARTYR, to go: MARTYR?
Rearrange the letters in MARTYR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MARTYR
What's nearby MARTYR
Lookup in Wiki for MARTYR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MARTYR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MARTYR"