Is MARRY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MARRY in various dictionaries:
- verb - take in marriage
- verb - perform a marriage ceremony
- To join as spouses by exchanging vows.
- To take as a spouse.
- To give in marriage.
- To perform a marriage ceremony for: The rabbi married the couple.
- To obtain by marriage: marry money.
- To join (two ropes) end to end by interweaving their strands.
- To unite in a close, usually permanent way: “His material marries the domestic and the exotic” (Clifton Fadiman).
- To take a husband or wife; wed: They married in their twenties.
- To combine or blend agreeably: Let the flavors marry overnight.
- Used as an exclamation of surprise or emphasis.
- verb - to enter into marriage
There are 5 letters in MARRY: A M R R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MARRY
To search all scrabble anagrams of MARRY, to go: MARRY?
Rearrange the letters in MARRY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MARRY
What's nearby MARRY
Lookup in Wiki for MARRY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MARRY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MARRY"