Is MARQUEE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MARQUEE in various dictionaries:
- noun - large and often sumptuous tent
- noun - permanent canopy over an entrance of a hotel etc.
- A large tent with open sides, used chiefly for outdoor entertainment.
- A rooflike structure, often bearing a signboard, projecting over an entrance, as to a theater or hotel.
- noun - a rooflike structure projecting over an entrance
There are 7 letters in MARQUEE: A E E M Q R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MARQUEE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MARQUEE, to go: MARQUEE?
Rearrange the letters in MARQUEE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MARQUEE
What's nearby MARQUEE
Lookup in Wiki for MARQUEE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MARQUEE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MARQUEE"