Is MARKUP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MARKUP in various dictionaries:
- noun - the amount added to the cost to determine the asking price
- noun - detailed stylistic instructions for typesetting something that is to be printed
- A raise in the price of an item for sale.
- An amount added to a cost price in calculating a selling price, especially an amount that takes into account overhead and profit.
- A session of a U.
- Detailed stylistic instructions written on a manuscript that is to be typeset.
- noun - an increase in price
There are 6 letters in MARKUP: A K M P R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MARKUP
To search all scrabble anagrams of MARKUP, to go: MARKUP?
Rearrange the letters in MARKUP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MARKUP
What's nearby MARKUP
Lookup in Wiki for MARKUP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MARKUP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MARKUP"