Is MARBLING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MARBLING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the intermixture of fat and lean in a cut of meat
- verb - paint or stain like marble
- A mottling or streaking that resembles marble.
- The process or operation of giving something the surface appearance of marble.
- The decorative imitation of marble patterns printed on page edges and endpapers of books.
- Flecks or thin strips of fat, especially when evenly distributed in a cut of meat.
- noun - an intermixture of fat and lean in meat
There are 8 letters in MARBLING: A B G I L M N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MARBLING
To search all scrabble anagrams of MARBLING, to go: MARBLING?
Rearrange the letters in MARBLING and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of MARBLING
7 letters out of MARBLING
6 letters out of MARBLING
5 letters out of MARBLING
4 letters out of MARBLING
3 letters out of MARBLING
2 letters out of MARBLING
Contextual use of MARBLING
What's nearby MARBLING
Lookup in Wiki for MARBLING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MARBLING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MARBLING"