Is MARABOU valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MARABOU in various dictionaries:
- noun - large African black-and-white carrion-eating stork
- noun - the downy feathers of marabou storks are used for trimming garments
- Any of several large African storks of the genus Leptoptilos that scavenge for carrion and that have a soft white down on the underside.
- The down of one of these storks or an imitation of it made from other bird feathers.
- A hat or garment trimmed with the down of a stork or an imitation of it.
- A raw silk that can be dyed without being separated from the gum.
- A fabric or an article of apparel made from such silk.
- noun - an African stork
There are 7 letters in MARABOU: A A B M O R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MARABOU
To search all scrabble anagrams of MARABOU, to go: MARABOU?
Rearrange the letters in MARABOU and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of MARABOU
5 letters out of MARABOU
4 letters out of MARABOU
3 letters out of MARABOU
2 letters out of MARABOU
Contextual use of MARABOU
What's nearby MARABOU
Lookup in Wiki for MARABOU
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MARABOU, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MARABOU"