Is MANNEQUIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MANNEQUIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a woman who wears clothes to display fashions
- noun - a life-size dummy used to display clothes
- A life-size full or partial representation of the human body, used for the fitting or displaying of clothes; a dummy.
- A jointed model of the human body used by artists, especially to demonstrate the arrangement of drapery.
- Of course we must consider the fact that man in Dutch, as in English, has often been used to mean “person.
There are 9 letters in MANNEQUIN: A E I M N N N Q U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MANNEQUIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of MANNEQUIN, to go: MANNEQUIN?
Rearrange the letters in MANNEQUIN and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of MANNEQUIN
6 letters out of MANNEQUIN
5 letters out of MANNEQUIN
4 letters out of MANNEQUIN
3 letters out of MANNEQUIN
2 letters out of MANNEQUIN
Contextual use of MANNEQUIN
What's nearby MANNEQUIN
Lookup in Wiki for MANNEQUIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MANNEQUIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MANNEQUIN"