Is MANEUVER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MANEUVER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a military training exercise
- noun - a plan for attaining a particular goal
- noun - a deliberate coordinated movement requiring dexterity and skill
- noun - a move made to gain a tactical end
- noun - an action aimed at evading an opponent
- verb - direct the course
- verb - act in order to achieve a certain goal
- verb - perform a movement in military or naval tactics in order to secure an advantage in attack or defense
- A strategic or tactical military or naval movement.
- Often maneuvers.
- A controlled change in movement or direction of a moving vehicle or vessel, as in the flight path of an aircraft.
- A movement or procedure involving skill and dexterity.
- A strategic action undertaken to gain an end.
- Artful handling of affairs that is often marked by scheming and deceit.
- To carry out a military or naval maneuver.
- To make a controlled series of changes in movement or direction toward an objective: maneuvered to get closer to the stage.
- To shift ground; change tactics: The opposition had no room in which to maneuver.
- To use stratagems in gaining an end.
- To alter the tactical placement of (troops or warships).
- To direct through a series of movements or changes in course: maneuvered the car through traffic.
- See Synonyms at manipulate.
- verb - to change the position of for a specific purpose
There are 8 letters in MANEUVER: A E E M N R U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MANEUVER
To search all scrabble anagrams of MANEUVER, to go: MANEUVER?
Rearrange the letters in MANEUVER and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of MANEUVER
6 letters out of MANEUVER
5 letters out of MANEUVER
4 letters out of MANEUVER
3 letters out of MANEUVER
2 letters out of MANEUVER
Contextual use of MANEUVER
What's nearby MANEUVER
Lookup in Wiki for MANEUVER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MANEUVER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MANEUVER"