Is MAGUEY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MAGUEY in various dictionaries:
- noun - Mexican plant used especially for making pulque which is the source of the colorless Mexican liquor, mescal
- noun - Philippine plant yielding a hard fibre used in making coarse twine
- Any of various American plants of the genus Agave, especially the century plant.
- Any of various plants of the related genus Furcraea.
- The fiber obtained from any of these plants.
- noun - a tropical plant
There are 6 letters in MAGUEY: A E G M U Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MAGUEY
To search all scrabble anagrams of MAGUEY, to go: MAGUEY?
Rearrange the letters in MAGUEY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MAGUEY
What's nearby MAGUEY
Lookup in Wiki for MAGUEY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MAGUEY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MAGUEY"