Is MAGNETIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MAGNETIC in various dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or caused by magnetism
- adj - having the properties of a magnet
- adj - capable of being magnetized
- adj - determined by earth's magnetic fields
- adj - possessing an extraordinary ability to attract
- Of or relating to magnetism or magnets.
- Having the properties of a magnet.
- Capable of being magnetized or attracted by a magnet.
- Operating by means of magnetism: a magnetic recorder.
- Relating to the magnetic poles of the earth: a magnetic compass bearing.
- Having an unusual power or ability to attract: a magnetic personality.
- noun - a body that possesses the property of attracting iron
There are 8 letters in MAGNETIC: A C E G I M N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MAGNETIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of MAGNETIC, to go: MAGNETIC?
Rearrange the letters in MAGNETIC and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of MAGNETIC
7 letters out of MAGNETIC
6 letters out of MAGNETIC
5 letters out of MAGNETIC
4 letters out of MAGNETIC
3 letters out of MAGNETIC
2 letters out of MAGNETIC
Contextual use of MAGNETIC
What's nearby MAGNETIC
Lookup in Wiki for MAGNETIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MAGNETIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MAGNETIC"