Is MAGISTERIAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MAGISTERIAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to a magistrate
- adj - offensively self-assured or given to exercising usually unwarranted power
- adj - used of a person's appearance or behavior
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a master or teacher; authoritative: a magisterial account of the history of the English language.
- Sedately dignified in appearance or manner: “She would appear on the porch and reign over the street in magisterial beauty” (Harper Lee).
- Dogmatic; overbearing: managed the employees in an aloof, magisterial way.
- Of or relating to a magistrate or a magistrate’s official functions.
There are 11 letters in MAGISTERIAL: A A E G I I L M R S T
To search all scrabble anagrams of MAGISTERIAL, to go: MAGISTERIAL?
Rearrange the letters in MAGISTERIAL and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of MAGISTERIAL
10 letters out of MAGISTERIAL
9 letters out of MAGISTERIAL
8 letters out of MAGISTERIAL
7 letters out of MAGISTERIAL
6 letters out of MAGISTERIAL
5 letters out of MAGISTERIAL
4 letters out of MAGISTERIAL
3 letters out of MAGISTERIAL
2 letters out of MAGISTERIAL
Contextual use of MAGISTERIAL
What's nearby MAGISTERIAL
Lookup in Wiki for MAGISTERIAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MAGISTERIAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MAGISTERIAL"